Home Schooling‎ > ‎

Making a Request for Home Schooling

Parents must submit the following documents for School Board approval on or before May 31st of each year:
  • Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction
  • Supporting documents (Canadian Birth Certificate)
  • High school leaving certificate for Québec or equivalent of one parent. A copy of the certificate is required.