Kimberly HarrisonPedagogical ConsultantHomeschoolingkharrison@swlauriersb.qc.ca ext. 1207
Louise CôtéPedagogical ConsultantHomeschoolinglocote@swlauriersb.qc.ca ext. 1272
Monika SzpakPedagogical ConsultantHomeschoolingmszpak@swlauriersb.qc.ca ext. 1434
Matteo CrivelloSecretary Homeschoolingmcrivello@swlauriersb.qc.ca ext. 1415
I never teach my pupils, I only provide the conditions in which they can learn.
How we can help
In addition to the general offer of service, we can offer various supports to this subject including helping you:
- Support homeschooling families in the acquisition of resources and educational services
- Provide families with up-to-date information regarding the Homeschooling Regulation
- Help families ensure their children meet all requirements for their high school leaving diploma
- Operate a Homeschooling Resource Centre
All parents wish to receive homeschooling services from the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board for the 2019-2020 school year must submit the following documents to the School Board on or before July 1, 2019:
- Homeschooling Notice (generated from the MEES secure site)
- Notice of reception of the Homeschooling Notice provided by the Ministère de l'Éducation et Enseignment supérieur
- The documents may be dropped off in person at the School Board's Administrative Centre to the attention of the Homeschooling Department
- The documents may be emailed to the Homeschooling Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the documentation below for information regarding:
- The School Board’s guidelines for homeschooling;
- Forms to request services;
Should you have any questions regarding homeschooling services offered by the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board, please contact us at email@example.com.