All parents wish to receive homeschooling services from the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board for the 2019-2020 school year must submit the following documents to the School Board on or before July 1, 2019:
- Homeschooling Notice (generated from the MEES secure site)
- Notice of reception of the Homeschooling Notice provided by the Ministère de l'Éducation et Enseignment supérieur
- The documents may be dropped off in person at the School Board's Administrative Centre to the attention of the Homeschooling Department
- The documents may be emailed to the Homeschooling Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the documentation below for information regarding:
- The School Board’s guidelines for homeschooling;
- Forms to request services;
Should you have any questions regarding homeschooling services offered by the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board, please contact us at email@example.com.