School Climate Team
What is School Climate?
School climate is the learning environment and relationships found within a school and school community. A positive school climate exists when all members of the school community actively promote positive interactions, have a sense of belonging and feel socially, emotionally, and physically safe.
- Practices in all SWLSB schools promote an optimal school climate in which all individuals can thrive.
- To work collaboratively with school communities to introduce and support best practices that create and maintain a positive school climate.
email@example.com ext. 1310
How we can help
In addition to the general offer of service, we can offer various supports to this subject including helping you:
- ABAV (Plan and End of Year Report Support)
- School Climate Professional Development
- OurSCHOOL Survey Support
- Behavioural Support - Crisis Situations - CPI
- ISM (Bullying and Violence)
- Presence on various School Climate / ABAV Committees