Special Education Consultants
Pedagogical Consultant, School Climate Works in collaboration with elementary and high school teams
Jdansereau@swlauriersb.qc.ca ext. 8332
firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 1307
Support teachers in the areas of classroom management, assessment for learning, inclusion practices, questioning and discussion techniques, learning goals, and lesson planning.
How we can help
In addition to the general offer of service, we can offer various supports to this subject including helping you:
- Model research-based teaching practices.
- Collaborate with school-based and board-wide Professional Learning Communities by promoting up-to-date practices with PLC processes, evidence-based decision making and research-based instruction.
- Assist principals in their support of teachers.
- Facilitate and encourage teacher networking and peer observation.
- Provide up-to-date information from the Ministry of Education as well as Ministry and School-Board wide documentation.