Spiritual Care, Guidance and Community Involvement
Dominic Di StefanoCommunity Outreach Citizenshipddistefano@swlauriersb.qc.ca ext. 1431
Daniel JohnsonTeam-building Leadershipdjohnson@swlauriersb.qc.ca ext. 8362
Cheryl Smith-DebanneGrief Counselling Playground Leadershipcsmith@swlauriersb.qc.ca ext. 6624
How we can help
In addition to the general offer of service, we can offer support with:
- Enhancing students’ personal and spiritual growth;
- Providing opportunities for the student to be successful on both a personal and social level;
- Helping the student develop his/her self-esteem;
- Helping the student develop a sense of belonging;
- Helping the student develop the conviction that his/her actions can make a difference.
The Spiritual Animation services at the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board are organized around three major pillars:
- Sense of self and others.
Spiritual animators are available to help schools with projects that fall under the umbrella of these pillars.
All Spiritual Animators Support
- School Climate & Wellness
- Our School Survey results
- Anti-bullying and anti-violence initiatives
Spiritual Animation Events
The Spiritual Animation Team is happy to present several events that will be organized over the course of the 2019/2020 school year in order to promote leadership, community and sense of self & others, within our schools.